Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our Wedding


Hubby and Me


Our Wedding Car

It's our big day on 21st Oct 2007. We had planned last year and started to prepare everything for the day. Is is a special day and unforgettable day for us. I would like to say a big Thank You to all the best maids and best men on the day. Thank you very much. Early the morning, my best Ji Mui - Kassie came over my place at about 7.30am to do make up for me. My Hair stylist - Lesly came about 8.30am. Then my relatives and friends came after all. All persons who attended reach my house at about 10am.

My Best Maids
(Front: My sis, Alison, Melinda, Kassie, Me, Wey Foong, Wei Yee, Kim)
(Back: Juliet , Wai Chee)

Wasabi Biscuits with toothpaste

My pretty best maids prepared a lots of games for the "Heng dais".This section is the most funny moments which I cant see coz I was waiting in my room. Haha:) But I hired a video photographer to shoot so that I can review after the day. Thanks William for the good job.


Loke Biting Apple

Other than that, I would like to thanks to Steve and Camuel for the photo shooting too. The ceremony ended at about 3.30pm. We both was so tired like hell man. Luckily our wedding dinner is not on the same day. We got enough time to rest. Really can't imagine how the people stand if their ceremony and dinner is on the same day. An advise to people who planning to getting married soon, if possible better not arrange the same day.

No comments: