Saturday, February 16, 2008

年初十

Oh.. During this new year, my house already been the hot place to be a party and gathering place already. Today so happy that I can off and no need to work. Hubby will be busy the whole day and have a business dinner at night so I m alone today but i didnt feel lonely too coz I also have my own schedule today. Early in the morning, Yuet Weng and Heng Hoh come to my place to collect the external flash. Haha:) They relaly super hot photographer. After that, I went to Pei Lan's House to collect the bag which Suk Ee ordered. Due to the old friends will be coming to my place to visit and collect ang pao, I rush home to make a quick cleanning at home. My lunch? Ate the carrot walnut ckae which is my favourite. Theyr each my place around 3pm. Daniel, Wen Jian and Yoong Yaw was the 1st batch who came. We played cards while waiting the others. Wen Jian was the banker and we played 21. Haha:) I won few dollars trhough the afternoon. Haha:) Chai Har, Kar Lin and Pek Wan came later. After that, they wanted to shift to next friend house cause I had a dinner with my mom, aunty and cousins. Due to the restaurant was fully booked and we have to have our dinner at 5.30pm at Pudu Hei Loi Ton. After the dinner, I went to meet my old friends again @ Yoong Yaw's place. Haha:) We played cards again. This relaly a heart attack game which called " In Between". Oh My god, I got two and Q so I shouted all the money, but unfortunately, I hit the "tiang" Haha:) I lost money in the game. After that, Yoong Yaw have something to od, so a big group of us went to have dinner outside. I ate already so i see them eat lor... Haha:) After dinner we go to Kia Yee's Place. Heart attack game again. Really very happening. Lost money again! too bad la....We played till around 12.30am in the midnight only I go home while others still continue playing. Haha:) Thanks all friends who came out.. Keep In touch!

No comments: