Thursday, February 3, 2011

CNY 2011

I was having my confinement during this new year. I was having confinement in my mom place. My dad had get the lion dance over and Sheyanne enjoyed a lots with it. My wound still pain but it had become much more better.
Baby Jayne

Everyone is so happy to see a new member joined the CNY this year. All uncles and aunty is so happy and chasing around to carry Baby Jayne. She is just so cute and adorable. :)
Sheyanne enjoying Lion Dance

Sheyanne loves to watch Lion Dance. Long time didn't meet Bok "kau fu", Sheyanne was so sticky and always following him. Daddy got chance to take a rest since so many people also want to play with her. She is just so adorable.
Take a drink after the Lion Dance show
I m happy to meet many relatives on 1st day of CNY. Previously I had ordered 2 lovely dresses for Sheyanne from nivniv handmade. Thanks Pei Yi for the wonderful job. The red modern cheongsam look great on my Sheyanne. But the sleeves is very tight for her. Dunno got chance to wear again or not. Another dress still got no chance to wear.

Hope Sheyanne will be a loving Jie Jie

Look nice with the red modern cheongsam
I love this pic so much!

1 comment:

nivnivhandmade said...

Both your angels are so beautiful! Glad to hear that your wound did not hurt too much during cny celebration. Your dad invited the lion dance over? Wow... sure the kids enjoyed themselves ya :-).

Hey, I didn't expect Sheyanne to have such chubby arms :-). I have sent an email to you about this... please check ya :-). About the other Sakura cheongsam, think better let Sheyanne wear lo... scared cannot fit later :-).