Saturday, May 22, 2010

Buffet Lunch @ Sheraton Imperial

A very happy day & enjoyed a buffet lunch with my dear WY @ Sheraton Imperial. Only both of us had it together without Sheyanne to disturbing. Haha:) But early morning when fetching Sheyanne to FIL's place, we both fell down together. She cried so loudly & I so scared she get hurt. Luckily she was ok just frigtened only. But I was injured badly. When I go back to my car, I saw my leg become "black green" & a bit swollen. OMG! It was so pain. I take a deep breath then continue driving to my office for work. It was Saturday & worked half day only.

My injured Leg

Haha:) And cant wait till times up for my lunch. I met WY @ Kiddyplace & we went in one car together. A very full & enjoyed lunch with her. Have a good chat too. Although we both meet everyweek but we got never ending topic to talka bout. Haha:) Thanks a lot, my dear.

My main course

Pancake with Ice Cream

Ice Kacang with Ice Cream

No comments: