Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Sunday

Today morning we brought Sheyanne to Salon for a hair cut. When on the way, we asked her :" Want to cut hair or not?" She knock her head and answer yes. But when we reached, she stick on me and cry keep on saying dont want! Headache. But very fast with help of Moon & Irene, it was done very fast while daddy went to buy her snack to comfort her stop crying. Then we proceed to Bangsar Village for her Gymboree class. Since still have sometime, we had our quick breakfast nearby. After that, I decided to changed Sheyanne in car when we are on the way to her class. OMG! Once I opened up her diaper, wah.....full of "poo". I asked her not to sit down. Coz If she sit down on me, I will be full of "shit". Haha:) Fast use baby wipes to do some cleaning. Then hubby bring her to toilet to wash. Then after hubby washed, then I dressed her up & both of them go for class. I in toilet clean the diaper (Sheyanne was wearing cloth diaper this morning). A messy morning & made me sweat. Today, her class was so little classmates only. One of the aunty said:" She is so smart!" The teacher also saying that! She loves to dance so much & everyone looking at her movements also said so cute & funny! Hehe:) Cute little pie she is.

Both not willing to share the ball

See she win at last

Look at her face

Bubbles Time

This Aunty is saying Sheyanne is so smart!

Sheyanne:" Sean, I got 2 balls here, I give one to you."

Sheyanne like Gymbo Dance

After class, we had a buffet lunch gathering @ Armada Hotel, PJ with KY & Christine, YW & Hippo who are best friends of hubby. Thanks KY for the buffet. Hehe:) Sheyanne loves Baby Raynard toys but luckily when go back time, she still willing to return it to Raynard. So worry she thought it is her toy. Hehe:) We had a great time together since we really met each other very very seldom. Take care.

Posing while waiting others

Baby Raynard

Raynard toys sttracted Sheyanne so much

Another funny incident happened again when we are on the way home. Sheyanne "poo" again. May be she ate too full. Christine just said she can eat non stop not like the adults, we eat less but talk more. Haha:) Luckily she if 0 fares for the buffet. She earned so much. Haha) Enjoyed eating her spagtti, muffins with chocolate chips (but only the chips and not the muffins) The "poo" she made is so full untill come out & my 2 fingers "kena". OMG. And we just finished up the baby wipes during the buffet. We got no choice & hubby just add oil fasterned the journey back home. When reached, hubby carry her up fast fast & bath. While me use water to wash my hand but it already dry and so hard to wash. When I reached home, I used so much shampoo to wash. Although had been wash but the smell still there. Haih....After a tiring outing, we 3 take a nap until 6.30pm. Hahaha:) At night, after dinner, we let her try on her bikini which we bought before CNY since Friday we will heading to beach holiday. Luckily just fit her well but the bottoms will be loose for her. Haha:)

See her big belly

Photo is blur coz she is dancing. Haha:)

No comments: