Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chrismassy Sunday

As usual, Ann went for Gymboree class in the morning and continue making bento for her. This week is daddy turn to do the bento for her. Mummy rest day! :)
Bento #13 by Daddy Before work
Today I had to drop Jayne in SP before I send Ann to Gymboree class coz daddy need to work in the morning. Sheyanne kind accept to go for drop off classes now. Although she cried for the moment I drop her there. But teacher always telling me that she had been improved a lots. I stayed in Bangsar the whole section while waiting her. Just do window shopping and peek a boo of her what she is doing. Hehe:)
Lego Christmas Decor @ Bangsar Village
Proud to show her art work!
While I was waiting, I asked the teacher how is she performing today. Surprisingly teacher was telling me she is doing well. She do her own art. I was so happy and glad when I heard that from teacher. Can't wait to see her art work. As the class finished, daddy said he had just finished his work and can accompany her princess to MV later.

When she is out, she was peed but I didn't scold her and I was praising her. Change her panty in the washroom. Luckily I brought extra. If not I also dunno how! Then we headed back to SP to pick Jayne then go home pick Daddy.
@ Center Court Megamall
Anime Fair
I drop daddy and Princess Ann @ MV while I bring Jayne to Gymboree class. A rush and short hour leisure time for them. They didn't go KEW today and they went and did a lots. Daddy told me that is Ann who leaded him to go where. Ann already familiar with the whole Megamall. She want to go Jusco's Fantasyland for fun, went to Convention Hall to see the anime fair, went to Pet's Wonderland to see doggies, and taking photos around Center court.

A tiring day again for us yet I knew both of them loves Sunday so much.

No comments: