Saturday, December 3, 2011

KEW

Saturday off day to KEW. I m a lazy & boring mom, whenever Saturday is my off day where hubby still need to work, I always will bring my lil monsters to KEW to spend up their energy and back to home for a long nap!

Before we go out, Hui Chi dropped by to pass Ann her belated birthday present. Really thanks so much although already late. It was a nice Hello Kitty Hairband and Ann love it so much. Before we go MV, we had our lunch @ Tmn Cannaught Duck Rice Shop. Long time didn't dined there and I still remember the times I always had lunch with Wei Yee. Miss that time so much!

We reached The Gardens quite early and there is not so many car and full yet. Very easily we got a nice parking. Headed to KEW for fun. They really enjoyed themself so much there. I know Jayne was about to nap when we reached. But once she is there, she is very awake and playing around.
Jayne had been grown up much and now getting more active!
Ann having her snacks
Rolling on the bean bag!
Trying to stand on her own now!
Both future driver!
@ Ball Pool
How Ann enjoyed @ Ball pool
Ann:"Give you a kick!"
Lovely sisters!
After sometimes, I already very tired chasing them along. I suggested to leave KEW and I told Ann we are going to see christmas tree. If not she not willing to leave one. Got both of them on the twin stroller. Jayne already half dead as I knew she will be napping very soon on the stroller.
Posing with Hayley & new hairband from Aunty Hui Chi
Garden Maze
Asked Ann posed, she show me she sleep!
She said the white cotton is snow!
Busy having her ice cream!
Ann said next time bring daddy come here & buy her.
Last pic of the day!
After some walk, Jayne fall asleep on the stroller already. Got Ann a cup of Ice cream and we took photos around the xmas decor @ center court of Midvalley. However, mummy is also tire walking around already. Keep on dragging Ann to go home.

Finally both nap till evening after we reached home. A fun day for them but a tiring day for me!

2 comments:

LovingLivia said...

Hey Shei Wei,

I learnt the acronym KEW from you.. I always call it Kids World before I saw your post on this place. Anyway, it is really very tiring to bring two lil princess out.. so far I hadn't been inside KEW. always leave Liv and Hazel with Kakaks.. while i do my own shopping. Btw, what camera r u using?? You take lovely pics.. tell me k. Take care! and maybe we should meet up at KEW sometimes.. intro our girls to each other. :)

chewsheiwei said...

Hey, Yes. It tiring. Mostly I use iphone or Canon DSLR camera lor..I m not fully trust to the kakak yet to left them alone..I go shopping alone when I m not with kids! Catch up some day! sure they will have fun!