Sunday, June 15, 2008

CY's Bday Celebration

Gals
We had block our calendar for today since March. This is because all of us also busy on our won career. Sounds a bit over dated 3 months ahead. Haha:) At first, we decided to have our celebration dinner in Fusion Restaurant @ Sri Petaling. But as we reached, there are full house. So we moved to Gold Pear Cafe near by. But the food there is not so nice. WY bought a small mango cake as bday cake, but also not delicious! Actually I don't eat Mango also! No choice la, I m not the bday gal also. Beside me, all of us also take mango one. Haha:) We had a nice chat the night till 11pm. Next celebration should be WF in October, but then by the time, I should having my confinement already. Haha:)

Mango Cake

3 comments:

Kim said...

very sad.. very sad.. i am your gang.. i dont take mango stuffs too. i eat mango, fruits as mango but not blended mango juices, mango etc. it's kind of weird..

ya, You wont be able to join weyfoong's bday celeb, if really coincident fall on the same day, we will do it together in hospital, to celeb baby & weyfoong's bday. wakaka.. i think too far too much... yes... i did.......

chewsheiwei said...

Haha:) Too far away. Actually I hope my baby arrives on 21st Oct which is our wedding day. Hehe:) not celebrate in hospital coz i think i will go home straight after birth. Come my house to celebrate together then. Hehe:)But then I feel that I m so dirty as cant take bath n wash hair in the 1st week of confinement. Charm..

Baby^Girl said...

the mango cake look so nice mah !
but i dunno ncie anot la !!
here mango expensive like hell !!
cant eat also ! haih .....
just can eat banana or kiwi or apple ....
that day i see mangosteen ...
one 99 yen .. so expensive man !