Sunday, June 22, 2008

Suk Ee Birthday Celebration


Sashimi
(Can See cannot eat. Too bad!:( )
It's Suk Ee's Birthday Celebration. We also celebrated the belated father day celebration together. We choose to had a great dinner in Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens. Me and husband went earlier to have a shopping 1st. We reach there around 4pm. Oh My God! MNG is on sales. There are so many crowd, just like no need money. The cashier queue are so long and the fitting room also line up till long long and cannot see the end. I also bought some without trying in the fitting room. Big blood out! After that, we met up with the birthday girl and family to the dinner place. The food and sushi in sushi zanmai is fresh and price are slightly cheaper than sushi king. Can go and have a try. Highly recommended Japanese Restaurant. But very bad is all the raw food which I like the most I only can see them eating and I cannot eat. My dinner is Unadon and the sushi all cooked. I will be back after give birth. No worries! Haha:)

Soft shell crab maki


Stamina roll

4 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

Walau ... i wan eat !!!
look so delicious man !
softshell crab !! i wan !!
i wan eat fish and prawn and crab la !!
here expensive until i cant eat alone .....
i wan eat that!
wait me back ! we go eat together ya !
SASHIMI you eat la! hahaha

chewsheiwei said...

Haha:) Ok ler..Wait you back lor..I also not yet eat..Very nice and fresh lor..You also dun eat sashimi wan...haha:)

kassie said...

hahahahaha mou gai xiu chou leh!!!! the food is really nice n fresh!u should try the garlic fried rice and chawanmushi...both also very nice!!!

oh yeah forgot to ask u to try their dessert...the strawberry parfait!!!nice!!!!

chewsheiwei said...

I want to try so much..But there are a lots of food I cant take much at this moments. Hehe:) I tried the ikura chawanmushi. It is nice! Nvm, I sure will be back after i give birth. Haha:)