Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Gathering


Miss you all gals

SSG gals

Wei Jen was backed from Australia. So happy and thank you for the dinner - Wei Jen. She treat all of us a great dinner in my favourite Restaurant Hei Loi Ton. Who attended for the gathering? Me and husband, Ching Yee, Wei Yee, Melinda Gan, Kit Yi, Wai Chee & bf and of coz the main most important person - Wei Jen. Haha:) Wey Foong was late due to work, so after dinner we go for 2nd round of tea break @ Gilly Cafe to meet Wey Foong. Had been long long time no meet each others and used to chat long long time ago story especially during our school days in SSG. Gals, we should gather more often. :) Have a great time to meet you gals last night.

2000 batch SSG class of 5K1

2 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

wei . you hair not long not short.. not nice la ! hahaha !!
wei fong also cut her hair to so short ar? walau ....
so "se dak " wan ....
haha ....

chewsheiwei said...

I want to keep long hair again. So will not uct anymore now. I feel long hair more nice and suitable for me. I want back my long hair. Short hair is a trend ma. Everyone cut short short lor.