Thursday, September 23, 2010

21st Week Pregnancy

This round we had our check up @ UM for 4D Scan. The cost is really cheap which only cost us RM20 for the whole detail scan but we spent a lots of time there of waiting. Doctor only do the scanning once a week and with appointment only. My appointment had made early of Aug.

As a conclusion, everything is doing fine. Doctor PC Tan said," Great, you are having a healthy BABY GIRL!" Though we both expecting a baby boy but still we feel blessed that baby is healthy. Hubby feel a bit disappointed when he heard, " Its BABY GIRL!" But still he feel happy. We can save even more on clothing. Hehe:)

Baby Head circumference : 177.9mm
Baby weight: 397g

Baby front view

Close up of baby's face
We will visit doctor again 2 weeks later before we fly off for holidays. We need a letter to airline for me to abroad. :) Let's see what Doctor Chow said again on the baby gender. Hehe:)

Her strong arm

Her healthy's spine

Baby now kicking me very hard especially during night time when I am in the sleep. Feel happy when I can feel baby moving around inside my belly. This Pregnancy, hubby wasn't by my side all the time. I have to take good care of myself and Sheyanne as well. Really tiring!
By the way, I want a natural and fast birthing again. :) I think this stage is the most enjoy moments through my pregnancy. :) Travel much even I m pregnant now. Walk much even I m pregnant now. But I got no chance to go for swimming as exercise like last pregnancy which I did almost every Sunday.
So now have to plan for the 3rd baby later. Haha:)

4 comments:

Serene said...

As long as baby is healthy, gender is not important at all. I love baby girl, girl is sweet! Better travel as many places as you like now, you will have very limited chance to go travel after being mother of 2.

chewsheiwei said...

Serene: agreed! Girl are always more lovely just hope they grow healthy. I will never give up for travelling even have more kids! I cannot give up travel!

Annie Q said...

Yes, agree with what Serene said, gender is not important, most important is get a healthy baby. :)

I like girl, but don't ask me to try for the third one. :)

Unknown said...

congrats to your second pregnancy! ^_^