Saturday, September 25, 2010

Huggies Play Tent

Last month I had redeem the Huggies Play Tent for Sheyanne using the points that I collected since I bought Huggies diapers. Today afternoon, postman rang my door bell and I received the play tent. I m so happy it reach us before her birthday.

But Sheyanne wasn't with me that afternoon, I keep and bring to in law place in the evening later. She was so happy when I opened up and showed her what is that. Once I enter the house with the parcel, she was just following me and tell me," 要看!要看啊!" (want to see) with pointing the parcel.
Sheyanne happily lying inside the Play Tent!

So happy with her Play Tent!

She was playing around in the play tent. Climb in and out. After a while she feel lonely playing herself and asked my SIL to play with her. Haha:) There is no more chance to get her another play tent coz she is diaper free right now already. May be need to wait a longer period for the 2nd child then only have chance to get new play tent for them. Haha:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i become the victim lor :(