Friday, July 29, 2011

Grandma's 60th Birthday

Today is my mom 60th birthday and I had ordered a small jellycake for a small celebration @ home. The cake was choosen by Ann but request them to change the bears to rabbits. Coz my mom was born in year of rabbit.
Poh Poh & Lovely Ann
Mummy & Daughter
Before we got the chance to take the photo of the cake, Ann already ate some
It's Friday and every of us need to work. But we were trying our best to rush home early for dinner. Today also first day I brought my maid along. After dinner, Ann can't wait for the cake cutting celebration.
Ann cut the cake
It was like her birthday again. She sang "Happy Birthday" songs to my mom loudly and happily. Though we do not have big celebration for mom but guess her heart is warm and sweet with us. Especially the cheeky Ann had told and spoke so much sweet talk to her grandma. Haha:)
Mummy & Jayne
Jayne on "kau fu"'s big Crocs! Haha:)
Jayne is very choosy and tough to take care compare to Ann last time. Ann is very easy going type of person and never be choosy the person who carrying her. She can be carried by anyone and seldom cry. Where as Jayne not allowing my mom to carry. Starting we were thinking because she seldom met this grandma since born. She is more close to my in laws. Every time my parents carry her, she will scream and shout loud loud. Cry after sometime of screaming & shouting!
Daddy said she look like a flower!

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to my lovely mom.

No comments: