Saturday, July 30, 2011

Met Giant Baby

Today we had a dinner in my old primary school's hall. It was 80th anniversary dinnerof "Lian Sheng" Lion Dance Association and my dad is member or comittee. I also not so sure about him. Haha:)

There are many shows and performances on stages. Ann enjoyed so much and she join my mom table near the VIP in front to enjoy the show. While the rest of our family were seated behind.
My uncle & his son@9kgs, me & Jayne@7kgs, Daddy & Ann@13kgs
"Manja" Ann
It was a first time I met my uncle's son who the baby is my youngest cousins brother in our Low family since he is born. I even forgot to ask the baby name. Haha:) He is so giant. He is now 9kgs but he only 4 months old. Wondering what the mother feed him. But the baby is fully breastfeeding also can become so giant. Haha:)
Father & son
Giant Baby (Look like a little monk)
My Brother & Giant Baby (They look alike)
Compared to Jayne, my girls are always the mini petite type from others. But I see them, they are always big enough and so heavy for me to carry. My lil cousin brother is so comfort to carry just like a koala bear. Haha:) But very tiring after I carry him a while. And both of my girls is so jealous of carrying him and crying for me to carry them. Haih......

No comments: