Sunday, July 31, 2011

Westin Dim Sum

In conjuction of my mom birthday celebration, my 'good' brother treat us dim sum buffet @ Westin Hotel, KL. We were 1st time dining there. I like the food so much. It really yummy! But it was too pricey to me. The buffet is RM98++ / pax. Although he is member and got 50% off voucher But I still feel expensive as I really not big eater type of people. Haha:)
Baby Jayne just woke up
We eat, she also wanna eat
My mom & Ann
"Kau fu" with2 nieces
Daddy & Jayne
Mummy & lil angels
Warm picture
Mother & daughter
Ann can't wait for the yummy cake
Dad was not around. He got a meeting in that morning. Too bad. It gave a FOC Tiramisu cake for my mom as well. The cake is so much yummy & all of us like it so much. :)
Ann likes the fountain so much
After the brunch, we went to Pavilion shopping together with Bok. We were looking the swimming float for Ann for the coming trip to Pangkor Laut since her old one is spoilt. Finally she choosen a duck shape float and a small penguin water gun. These were sponsered by 'poh poh'. Haha:)

Thanks mom for the sponsored and my brother - Foo for the Dim Sum treat. Haha:) We had a great Sunday.

2 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

suddenly so many post ! Ann is so cute.. omg ! I love her so much ! lol .... so many cakes.. so nice.. i want join next time !

chewsheiwei said...

wait la...few more years later...:)celebrate dad bday in japan next year la..:P or my bday! haha:)