Sunday, March 25, 2012

Japan Trip (Toyama)

24th March 2012

We are heading to my cousin place in Toyama. My sis need to wait for the moving house person to collects the things and send to her new place in Tokyo. I need to lead alone to Toyama to meet my cousin. We didn't had any breakfast due to do last minute packing of all the futons, pillows and etc...
 Love Jump
 Running...
 Posing @ JR Station
 Mummy & Ann
 Model Ann
 I lead my parents & kids to the JR station by bus. We had our lunch @ the JR Station. Without an expert in Japanese, we just simply order. Hehe:) My Japanese skills is just half pail, just get try our luck. :) My mom and I chosen for rice meal and hubby & my dad had chosen ramen meal.
 Jayne in Train
Ann @ Train
After the lunch, I called my sis and she will check the time & train information for us. Very soon, we boarded the train and heading to Toyama. The journey is just about 45 minutes. Sis contacted my cousin sis to pick us @ Toyama JR Station.

After reached we need to look for the right exit and wait for my cousin. My cousin had been married to a Japanese and she had been staying here for a long long period. This visit, her husband already passed away for about 10 years. Her elder daughter already moved to Nagoya for University life and her son is outstation with friends.

Its a weekend. She already bought some food to do home cook @ home. :) Kids sleep upon arrived her house. :) Its my 3rd visit to her place already. :) Very comfortable home. Toyama is a outskirt place but really nice & comfortable to stay.

25th March 2012
Temp: 4'C
Weather: Rainy
 My Cousin & Family
Picnic before play
 Sliding...
 Stacking Blocks!
 Ann on slide!
 Hide & Seek
 Jayne @ Climbing
 Musical Fountain & Swans
 Nice Park
 Jayne watching fish & swan




 Sheyanne climb up!
 Jayne on Slide
 Jayne:" Yes, u looking for me, mummy?"
Singing Twinkle Twinkle little stars!
Still feel cold even is end of March already. Today my cousin brought my kids to a nice indoor playground to have fun. While the kids enjoying, my parents were napping there. :)

After that, we went to a big 100 yen shop to do some shopping. I had shop a lots of bento craft items here. :) Nice to shop in 100 yen shop in Japan since is only about RM4. Things in Japan are all pricy except from 100 yen shop. I m really happy to have the results! :P

After that, we then headed to the market to buy some food for tonight and also bento & snacks for tomorrow train journey. :P While they are enjoying the shopping in the market, I was waiting them in the car with 2 sleeping kids. :) Hubby mentioned that price in market & outside is so much cheaper cheaper.

At night, we had a great "nabe" dinner. After the dinner, we go for onsen again near by her house. Onsen is 600yen per pax but treat by my cousin. Thanks for everything. :)

After onsen, me & my sis were do last minute packing while the rest already gone to their sweet dream very earlier. We had given a lots of souvenirs from my cousin's in law & family. Thank you very much! Next day, we need to take the earliest train to leave Toyama and heading to Tokyo.

No comments: