Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Early Birthday Celebration

My sis had came back from Japan for a short holiday. Although we are heading to Japan to meet her soon but still she wanna come back to meet her old friends & lovely family here. She requested to have Jelly Cake when she is back. To fullfilled her request, I had to order a jellycake for myself. Is it funny? Haha:)
 Gong gong & Ann
 Mummy & her lil princesses!
 New Cap from my sis for Jayne
 Showing her big belly
Cinderella Jelly Cake

I went back to my mom's place for dinner. Just simple dinner at home with my mom home cook. Ann was playing crazily with my siblings which she had long never met them since CNY.

However, since Ann want a Cinderella cake. I ordered Cinderella Jelly Cake to fulfilled Ann & my sis demand. :) The cake is yummy & everyone loving it!

Sis will be flying off tomorrow & we will soon meet her in Japan after 2 weeks! Take care!

No comments: