Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Birthday Celebration

Thank you for the lil cake!
Cannot be least to be celebrating with my lovely buddies. Since I m flying off and almost all of us will be away in March. We had a short gathering & celebration of my birthday @ The Bees Cafe, Publika Mall.
Lovely handmade present from JWF
with Kim & WY
 With WF & WY
With Kim
Jayne woke up...
A simple small cake is prepared by them. Thanks for the yummy cake. The food is so so to me but a great environment & having everyone together. After the lunch, we headed up to the playground purposely for Sheyanne. Jayne already nap while we are having our great lunch.
On the way back!
My buddies is always the best forever. They are always here to listen to me whenever I m sad. Sharing our joy time together. Thank you so much. Love you girls always. Muakssssss

No comments: