Sunday, July 13, 2008

Healthy Weekend

Wow..this weekend is really healthy. Sat I m off, no working. Morning after tuition class, I went home to do soem work. Then hubby called me up for lunch. After lunch, we went to pharmacy to buy some supplements. Omg! Total bought RM590. Feel a bit heart drop..... :( No choice, pregnant lady must eat better vitamins & kalsium at the final stage. After that, I went home to take a nap and wait for 8pm appointment of doing spa treatment @ Eco Paradise together with Yeou Wei , Ka Yen & Christine. RM35 for 1st trial (3 times 40 minutes treatment) It was really relax! After spa, of cause go to eat.
Ecoparadise (FBP) Sdn. Bhd.
58-5, Jalan Metro Pudu,
Off Jalan Yew,
Fraser Business Park,
Kuala Lumpur 51100,
Malaysia
Tel : 60 3 9222 2292
Fax : 60 3 9222 2282
Then Sunday early morning I had appointment with Wei Yee to go swimming together @ her club house in Sungai Long. So long time no exercise. Swimming is good for pregnant lady, it helps smooth birthing later. Hope so..and I hope I can continue doing this every weekend. Haha:) After swimming, we went back her house to take bath and go out lunch together. After lunch, she go kiddy place work while I go home pick up my hubby to go together kiddy place to shopping. Oh my god! I had choosen so many nice dress and clothes for my baby. Haha:) So happy, but then many items I not yet pay also. Hehe:) Only reserved. After kiddy place, we went to Ikea shopping together with chew family. Just a window shopping..Coz none of us wnat to spend! Really spend too much in this month already. We are surveying a wardrobe for our baby, need few hundred again. Money! money! all about money!! Need to work hard to earn money! But really very tuff. After that, we went to Izzi pizza in damansara uptown for our dinner. 5 of us, we had ordered one regular Izzi Classico pizza, one regular Marina pizza, one set chicken wings with original (5 pcs), one set chicken wings with BBQ sauce (5pcs), Izzi dough ball (6pcs), one Fettucini pasta, one peach tea, one ice lemon tea and one mineral water. Total bill after 65% discount = RM65.90.

Izzi Dough Ball
(inside got garlic and top with the butter)

I didnt ate this but heard comments not so nice.
Chicken Wings (Originals)
I prefer this more than the BBQ sauce.
Chicken WIngs (BBQ sauce)
Taste so so only....
Fettucini Pasta
Super nice.. I like it very much!!!
Izzi Classico
(Highly recommended to those take beefs. This is nice)

Marina Pizza

(Seafood Pizza. Taste nice also)

3 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

walau ... you ate pizza? i ate last night also !! hahaha ...
mine pizza also delicious ! wahahaha ......
swimming ? becarefu sunburnt ! haha .. buy so many dress ?
i think i should go buy present for my niece now .. cause now summer .. imposible buy winter cloth for her when i back !!
tomorrow scholarship bank in !! haha .. rich jor ! hahahhaa

chewsheiwei said...

So good. Winter wear also ok wan but buy bigger size..I m bringing her to shanghai in April ma. That time cold also and by the time she already 6 months lor..big already...after i get the nice dress, i take photos to let u see la..Calvin Klein, Pumpkin Patch branded wan leh....Hehe:)....

-=* hoho *=- said...

Remember this coming Sunday we swim again...=) I purposely go buy swimsuit and go swim with you. You dun be 3 mminutes hottie ah!!