Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Weekends

Valentines Day is nothing special for me. For me, everyday could be valentines day. Hehe:) On valentines Day, I followed my parents to Ipoh together with Sheyanne to visit my aunty there. Early morning around 6pm, we departed from home. Sheyanne was having a good sleep in the car along the journey. We made a stop in Bidor to have our breakfast and same as Sheyanne. After breakfast, I changed her to a new pair of clean and pretty dress. Haha:) After that, continue our journey direct to Ipoh, Kampung Bercham where my aunty staying. My mom was the driver this time and we got the wrong way. Made the journey longer. Around 11.30am +, we only reached our destinations. Old folks will have their own topics of chatting while, we are still not in their category, Sheyanne was playing with Lucas and we got a chance to see my moms oldies photos in my aunty place. Haha:) Long long time black and white photos. We went out for lunch at about 12.30pm+. Aunty brought us to Restaurant Unique somewhere at Sunway City Ipoh. After lunch we dismiss and come back to KL. Along the trip, Sheyanne was so good girl and only sleep, play and milk. Hehe:) At night, we went dinner with in laws and family in hawker stalls. That's my Valentines Day in 2009! Haha:) But i still feel happy without any gifts.



A good moody sunday. We played and have fun together with Sheyanne early the morning after she woke up at about 9am. Photos shooting is the best timing for that period. Coz Sheyanne in good mood also every morning after woke up. Haha:) After fun, we take bath and have dim sum in Restaurant Hee Lai Ton (Pudu) together with my family. Since my since was backed to KL and she got long long time never eat dim sum. Haha:) after Dim Sum, we brought Sheyanne for injection only. Really have to praise her a good girl which doctor also said she is so good. She never cry at all for the injection. She is so tough and even tougher than me and hubby. We was so worry that she will cry or feel uncomfortable for the injection. But she feel nothing. Her weight now is 5.4kgs. Grow up normally..Hehe:) After injection, we went Mid Valley to accompany my sis to buy some clothings coz she brought nothing back to KL and because her luggage was full of souvenirs...no place for her to pack her own things. Haha:) We have our late lunch in Sushi Zanmai. So great for having such nice lunch. Before we leave, we have our desserts in Haagen danz ice-cream. 5 of us (chew, aa, bok, alison and me) had ate around rm80 for only ice-cream. So expensive..Since bok treat the Sushi lunch, then we treat back ice-cream. Haha:)

3 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

Sheyanne photos so nice !! good girl !! ahahaha ....
at the end i just bought 2 shirt and a jeans only lo ...
when go agian ?

chewsheiwei said...

Of coz nice la..She is model ma..Haha:) in feb i off every sat, so anytime la, wait u back from trip 1st la.May be you got lots from there also leh..haha:)

Baby^Girl said...

haha .. you copy my phtoo ar? hahahahaha