Sunday, May 10, 2009

1st Mother Day


This year is my 1st celebration of Mother Day after being a mom. Feel so touch when I see my precious girl. We have a early celebration with hubby families (Mother Day celebration, Hao 's 21st Birthday, Sheyanne's 7's month birthday) celebrated on Saturday - Wesak Day. We went to tropicana eat crabs as our dinner. Wah..So yummy and the bill is RM177. In the afternoon, we went to Mid Valley have a window shopping. :) Outside is too hot and we went to shopping mall for air cond. Haha:) Then we have Mother Day celebration with my families on Sunday. We ate our dinner in Restaurant Chef Choi near Citibank, KL. The food is delicious but the bill is so high. Haha:) Happy Mother Day!

1 comment:

Annie Q said...

Happy belated Mother's Day to u!! When your princess grow older a bit, you will receive card and small gift from her, i'm sure u will like me, smilling non stop..hahha