Friday, July 10, 2009

Girls Gathering

Nothing special occasions for our gathering. Had our dinner together at Kafe Kaki Thai at Tmn Billion. This time, I was so happy coz I m not the last who reached. Coz everytime also I m the last person who reached. So "pai seh"... Haha:) We met a new friend called Calvin. Haha:) Welcome him to join us...Should join us more and know all of us more details. Hehe:) Sheyanne is getting different everytime we met up. So gals, you all should play and meet Sheyanne more often so that she can remember you all. Due to meet WY more often in Kiddy place, she used to be playing around and smile with WY. Haha:) Others, so sorry she still scared of you all. Haha:) "Gan ba dei"!. Kim didnt joined us. She went Malacca. Very funny things was when WY called her by 7pm and asked whether is she joining us, she told WY I tried my best, but actually she just turning in to Melaka lor..**Sigh....You think you able to join us?? Some more " I try my best"... Haha:) Pls gathered more often la, although I knew she already met and knew Calvin...Haha:) Have a great dinner..Thanks all! We left around 9.30pm and wentto Aunty house. They are waiting to eat durian as Bok got it all the way from Kelantan. Haha:) Sheyanne was afraid of new person but we want her to know Aunty more coz we will be travelling together very soon to Japan later. Haha:) A very good nanny of my aunty is. So I also never afraid of bringing Sheyanne along to Japan. Haha:) We went home at 10.30pm and Sheyanne sleep while we are on the way home.

Sweet smile..

Coughing

2 comments:

Kim said...

excuse me! at first i really wanted to join but never know u gals ended d dinner so soon.. sooner or later, knowing there are 4 pairs of couples, ai..im so glad that im not joining. wishing u girls "HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!" lorr...

chewsheiwei said...

Haha:)....There are 3 pairs + one family la.:) YOu have to meet up Sheyanne more so that she can remember you....