Wednesday, July 28, 2010

13th Week Pregnancy

Compared to last pregnancy, this time the morning sickness was not so serious as last time. Still remember last pregnancy, I was vomit all the day until around 20th weeks. This time so far only occasionally vomiting & mostly in the morning time.

Finally the 1st trimester is over & entering the 2nd trimester stage. At early stage actually my condition is not very good. Doctor said I am very weak & need to take more rest. Given me an injection to stabilised the fetus and I was MC 2 days at home. Doing nothing but just sleep & eat. Due to very tired easily & I am still working, I always put my gal overnight in my in law place when hubby is outstation. Now I had been improved much a lots.

Weight: 40kgs

Baby Length: 7.2cm

Belly also started to grow already.

Compared to last check up, the scan still can see a clearer pictures of baby. Felt so happy every check up doctor said baby is growing well. This time, can clearly see the active baby rocking & moving around inside my belly. Hehe:)

Doctor did asked us," Your 1st child is girl or boy?" We answered, "Girl". Then I asked, can see the gender already?? So fast can see? Guess what doctor say?? Haha:)

Baby Gender: SECRET (I wont disclose untill doctor had confirm) Haha:)

On the other hand, we request doctor to write us a referer letter for doing the detailed scan in UM. Hubby also asking, Dec can I still travel. Doctor said he will write the actual week of pregnancy letter to me only. Allow or not allow to aboard need to check with the Airlines.

I had checked online pregnancy 35 weeks & above cannot aboard already. But by that time I should be in week 32 ~ 33 only. So should be no problem since only a short trip.

Hope everything going smooth and next weekend I will be travelling to Bangkok with my girl maids. :)

Doctor reminded me next check up need to take blood test. :) **sweat** I scared pain. Sigh....

6 comments:

2xMum said...

My gynae also asked the same question and he could tell me the gender at 12 weeks.

According to him, he could identify the gender via the shape of bb's lower abdomen.

Baby^Girl said...

secret meh ?
tell me tell me !
hahaha !!1
still go macau ??

chewsheiwei said...

WOnderful Life: Haha:)
Baby Girl: SECRECT...Yes..still go..go bali somemore in dec also..
Hehe:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats for ur 2nd preggie..take care k ;)

Serene said...

Shei Wei, I'm so happy for you.... Wow, going to Bali in Dec somemore! Gotta be extra careful, take good care ya :) I guess baby is a boy.. My Gynae could tell me baby's gender at 11weeks.. haha, and it is accurate!

calvin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.