Friday, August 19, 2011

Justin & Ching Yee's ROM

CY & Me
Ann with CY & Justin
Congratulations to my buddies...I had been long waited this day to come. I had miss WF's ROM as I was having my confinement that time. Sure can't miss this special occasions.

Early morning I brought Jayne & maid to my in law place as usual. But Ann stay with me. I met WY @ WF 's house to pick her up as we go in a car. We met the rest of friends @ Dim Sum House in Connaught. Ann was still sleeping. I carried her down for dim sum as she still sleep in my arms.

She just woke up as Kim arrived. Kim & I was wearing the same top and she wanna go home and change another top. Haha:) Sheyanne follow Kim back as well without her shoes and in her pajamas. Then we met them again in Bandar Tun Razak Shell Petrol Station.
All in white
Blur Ann
Us, Kim & the bride & groom
A Cute shoot!
WY become driver as I changed Ann in car. We all were late but luckily still manageable to get there before started. Haha:) What's a rushing for us. All of us were driving high speed! Thank god we all are safe! Love you dear...congratulation on your ROM!
Bride is making fun on Ann
Her eyes is better in the afternoon
@ BSC :)

Ann were crying last night and hence she got swallow eyes in the morning. Pictures of her not that nice. And she always need sometime to get warm up with others. After the events, we head to Bangsar Shopping Center for lunch with their families.
@ Ball Pool
Jumping in Ball Pool
Ann was so happy!
Kim & Ann
Bounce on Spring!
Swing is her loves
Ann on slide!
After that, Kim, WY & I brought Ann to the Kid's E World for fun. She love this place so much. I signed up as member before their launching during the roadshow. :P Ann 3rd birthday party will be held there too.

Thanks WY for the photoshooting!

No comments: