Saturday, February 18, 2012

Livia's 4th & Hazel's 1st Birthday Party


Board decor
Livia's - Cinderella Blue Theme
Hazel's Pink Bunny Theme
Venue: Kid's E World @ The Gardens
Theme: Pink / Blue / White


I am happy that invited by Gavin & family. We arrived early for the party as I m off on Saturday. They celebrate 2 princesses Birthday together as their birthday is just 5 days apart from each other. :) So lovely.
Lovely mummy Jing Jing had prepared and done so much on the party. Well done! My girls were in white tops & sweet pink bottoms. :)
Jayne angry face??
Jay Ee
Cake Cutting Time
Kids were enjoyed very much @ KEW. I had done a party for Ann last year @ the same venue. Attended Carmen's Prince 's 1st Birthday Party here as well. Now is Livia's & Hazel turn. Livia is same age as Sheyanne as they were born in the same year. Jayne also same as Hazel who born in the same year as well. We both couples wish our next baby will be a baby boy. Not sure will it be the same year again?? 
Presents for the princesses!
Mummy, Sheyanne & Livia
The Happy Family!
 Both sweet hearts! 
 3 generations!
The cake is so delicious. I had tried the chocolate flavors on the Bunny cake. The other one is vanilla flavour which I got no chance to taste it. After the party and when on the way home, Ann keep telling me that she want a Cinderella cake like Livia 'jie jie" for her birthday later.

Ann: "Mummy will try the best. "

By the way, kids mind keep on changing very fast. :) May be by the time on her birthday, her favourite is no longer Cinderella. Who know? Haha:)

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Kids look amazing together celebrating little girl's birthday party. Heard a lot about New York venues from my colleagues and tempted to book one for my kitty party last week. Even the prices forced me to try them once. All ladies praised the food quality and staff management was appreciable. Gifts for game winners were all ordered online.