Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sheyanne's Diary

This morning Ann called me with crying sound:" Mummy, why you never bring the red dress for me?" (A dress she wanted to wear it to school today) 
Me:" Kakak, wrongly take lor. Mummy didn't see!"
She crying badly and said:" You now go home and take for me!"
Me:" Okok, you stop crying 1st!"
Ended up of coz I didnt bring to her.
She questioned me back when she saw me:" Y u promised me bring the red d
ress but you didn't?"
Me:" Mummy need to work ma, No time go home take for you, sorry ar!"
Ann:" You ask your boss ma!"
Me:" I asked already but my boss not allowed me go coz I haven't finished my work!"
Luckily you never ponteng school today. (She experienced before never go to school just because she do not want to wear it)
Me:" No red dress, you still got many nice dresses in yeh yeh house ma!"

So I purposely go and pick her from school and brought her to KFC to lunch with me. She surprisingly saw me who picking her. Normally my FIL picking her. I praised her good girl coz didn't skipped the class today. She told me she finished my bento today.
 Her empty lunch box
She is happy to show me this. Haha:)
After lunch I drop her home and continue my work. At night both girls having fun with her daddy!
 Riding Time!

No comments: