Monday, November 22, 2010

29th Weeks Pregnancy

We had delayed our schedule of visiting doctor. Times flies and now I m in 3rd trimester already.
I had gained lots of weights compared to last pregnancy. Believed that this must be a very chubby princess. Hehe:) I hope she is healthy and I had a smooth delivery later just like deliver Sheyanne.

My Weight: 49.6kgs.

Doctor mentioned I might having an early delivery although my EDD is 3rd Feb 2011. She might reporting and saying hello to everyone by end of Jan 2011. No matter when it is, we will be getting ready and welcome new life joining our family.

Now her position still sitting and head not yet turn down But Doctor said its too early to say now too coz it is still early. We still have plenty of time for her to turn her head. No worries. I know she can do it and she will know what to do as well.

Next weekend I m flying to Bali again for a short holiday. Doctor wrote me a simple letter for boarding. You all might surprisingly, so big belly still want to travel. Hehe :) I m active person who cannot jailed me and I like to travel so much. It is my company trip which is FOC. Hubby and Sheyanne is paying 50% of the tour fees. :) Somemore only 3d2N so short. Just bring Sheyanne had some fun for swimming and beach!

Next visit will be 3 weeks later.

No comments: