Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Daddy 生气了

We were very tired recently and tends hubby tempered is not good since my MIL was hospitalized. Today after dinner, when we reached home, Sheyanne was playing on the bulb that hubby newly bought back and decided to change the one which spoilt in the bathroom. Warned her so loud do not play with it but Sheyanne was just continue playing till it "burst". Daddy was so angry and beat her hand and scold her.

She is so stubborn and never cried. I was in the toilet that time, then she come to me. I asked her, " 为什么不听话? Daddy 骂骂了!" (Why not listen to Daddy, Daddy scold scold already). Then I bring her to the bedroom and counselled her. When hubby came in, I knew she felt scared. Then she said, " 快点去冲 Bak bak 啦,不要骂人啦!" Follow by her action wanted to close the door and pushing her daddy out of the room.

Then I wanted to change her to Pajamas and get ready to go on bed. She was so playful there and wanted to play this and that. Then I told her, " Daddy 生气了, 快点来换衣服。" (Daddy is angry already, faster come and change the pajamas) Then this little girl told me," 去跟Daddy讲Sorry!" So she quickly let me change pajamas and ran out to apologized to Daddy.

She keep on said Sorry till Daddy said yes. Then she said," Good Night!" and come back to the room with me. Before she sleep, I told her must be good girl and listen to everyone. Cannot make people angry. Make people angry then will being beat and scold one. Then she replied me," Ann Ann 乖乖, 不要弄Daddy生气!"

I just hope she learnt from her lesson and being improved. Anyway, she is our sweet heart forever! :)

1 comment: