Saturday, November 13, 2010

Darren & Natalie's Wedding

Another pair of couples tied up the knot. Its Darren & Natalie. A big congratulations to them. As for dinner time, it was like a SSG reunion where we met up many old friends. Really long long time no see friends. Some didnt meet up each other since we graduated in year 2000. It was already 10 years back. Haha:)
Sheyanne with new crohet hairband!

Mummy loves this hairband but it was very loose for Sheyanne
Mummy spending the day time with her by playing puzzles.
Today I take care Sheyanne whole day at home since I m off. It was 1st time I was alone with her at home since I was pregnant. I was really exhausted and so tired. So at night, hubby said that I m very quite, sisnt talk much and even taking photos which doesn't look like me at all. Coz normally gathering or events like this sure girls like us likes to take photos, but I was just sitting there.
SSG girls
Time flies - all married and CY also getting married soon next year!

We reached there very early as many of them not yet there when we reached. Sheyanne was running here and there and playing bubbles happily outside the ballroom while waiting. She miss Kim so much and keep telling me, wait "jie jie" come. Haha:)

After a while, June and her fiance reached. Glad to know that she was getting married soon next year too. Had been long waited too. June was my neighbourhood best friend. We had been knowing each others more than 20 years. :) Although both of us already moved to different places, but still keep in touch. If got time, we used to have a short gathering too.
I like this photo coz I doesn't look fat but too bad Sheyanne didn't look @ the camera

Daddy & Daughter
(Sheyanne was looking @ the stage)
Chew & Hot Mama - Jasmine Juliet

Around 8pm, we were allowed to enter the ballroom and seated. So tired after a long stand waiting outside. Haha:) We had some chat with June. Around 8.30pm, the friends who same table with me only reach. Everyone was busy and happy playing with Sheyanne and lucky she can mixed around with others too. She was sticky to Kim but Kim had lost her voice that night. Too bad. Haha:)
Sheyanne loves to stick with Kim that night
I look so fat here!

Sheyanne wanted to take photos with us too
The world is really small as we met an uncle who is my dad friends and a far far relatives uncle & aunty - they are actually my cousin's (Foong Gin) Uncle & Aunty too. Li Ee also friend of the bride and she was invited too. Sheyanne at least got someone to accompany and not stick with both of us. Haha:)
Poor Sheyanne so late also not yet home to sleep

Anyway, we had a great night with friends there although the food is not nice and the services is damn bad. The dinner was in Berjaya Times Square Hotel. :) Ended up we reached home 11.45pm.

No comments: