Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sheyanne Communicating with Vivi

Sheyanne requesting again to go Kim jie jie house to feed dogie again. since chew is coming back late. I called Kim see whether she at home or not. :) Sorry for disturbing. When she told me she want to go jie jie house. I told her later mummy try to jie jie see jie jie at home or not. She fast fast take out my phone from my bag and asked me to call KIM. So cute!

Haha:) Again reach Kim's place around 9pm. After a while, Kim reached and started playing with her. It is funny when Sheyanne talking with Vivi. missed out the funny part of recording.
Below video is only part of it.
See how she talk with Vivi

After a jogging backed home, we had a rest and she got her Vitagen. Kim was playing with Sheyanne. She loves to played so much. Now I think she miss Kim more than the dogie already.
She loves to bring dogie out for jogging and she will follow what Kim do to Vivi. Haha:)

No comments: