Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sheyanne with Vivi

Kim had been informed me her house now had a dog that doesn't bark at all and very good girl and tame type few days ago. Requested me to bring Sheyanne over to play with the doggie. Since Kim called me in the afternoon and I was also free since chew is still in Penang, I had promised will be going over her place tonight around 9pm.

After dinner, I went to pick Sheyanne to Kim place. Once we're in the car on the way, I told Sheyanne:"现在我们去姐姐家看woh woh, 好不好?" (Now, we go 'jie jie' house see doggie, ok?). She was so happy and told me that she want to feed doggie food.

Suddenly, my phone rang. Kim called and asked me whether I m going her place or not. I told her that I m on the way already and almost wanted to reach her place. She immediately hang up the phone and rush home. Then Sheyanne grab my phone and said," 姐姐,去你家看woh woh 啊!"

Finally I had reached Kim house by 9pm sharp but she was still on the way. She asked me to go in her house 1st. Just said Hello to Aunty and Uncle. Once I put down Sheyanne and she saw the doggie who named Vivi, she ran happily towards the dog and "sayang" the dog. Aunty (Kim's mom) was surprisingly she not scared at all. That time I not even put down my handbags and no time to take out the phone to captured it. Haha:) She really a brave girl. I had captured some videos and photos while she was playing with Vivi.
She dared to feed with her hands
Sheyanne loves dog so much
Playing Happily with Vivi
Feeding food to Vivi with her hands
Sheyanne massage Vivi
Kim was homed finally after about 20 minutes. Kim keep laughing at Sheyanne when she wanted to feed Vivi water but Vivi didn't want to drink at all. Sheyanne keep pressing her head and said :" 喝!喝! 喝啊!" So cute. After a while, Kim wanted to bring Vivi to the field outside for pee pee and poo poo. Sheyanne busy body wanted to hold the strings also. It was funny but it was too dark to captured the photos and video. She was like pulling a cow when Vivi doesn't want to walk.
She dared to touch the doggie's "nen nen" Haha:)
Sheyanne following what the doggie do!

She played until 10pm but still not enough. Not willing to go home. Sat on the swings and do not want to come down. After some sweet talk to her, finally she was home with me. In the car, she keep on talking about how she feed the dog and play with the dog. Actually I thought she was tired enough and will fall asleep in the car before we reach home. But.....fainted!!Talking non stop and I m super damn tired already.

2 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

omg !1 so brave to feed ... omg !
after you move.. you buy a dog la .. hahaha
but i hate "

chewsheiwei said...

Yeah..she is brave. But i wont buy coz I dun like also. and also no money buy! Haha:)