Thursday, December 27, 2007

Family Dinner@Yi Qi Restaurant


I had a family dinner on 26th Dec at Federal Hotel in the Yi Qi Restaurant together with my family members and one Japanese YE - Yumiko. We ate steamboat. After the dinner, we ordered durian ice-cream and durian pancake for Yumiko-san. She don't like the smell but still she tried out the taste. After ate the durain, she was not feeling well and wanted to vomit. Hahaha:)
Yumiko -san eating durian pancake

Eye on Malaysia


After dinner, my parents went home on their own and we (me, hubby, my sis, my brother and yumiko) went to Eye on Malaysia. We met my brother's friends there and share the same car. The view is nice. But the car is not worth to try on. When it ran the 2nd round, all of us already wanted to down from the car. Haha:) No ones like it. The car is very shaky when on the middle high end. I was so faint in the car. After we down from the car, the eye on Malaysia wanted to close that means we are the last batch of guests who getting in. We went home after that at about 11pm.

Yumiko, My sis and Me

No comments: