Monday, December 3, 2007

Ipoh Trip



Times is running out so fast. Our Italy trips had been over for a month. So, we decided to have a Ipoh trip to visit one of the couple who went to Italy with us together with Ryan, Yvonne, Raymond, Jessica, Uncle & Aunty Eng on the 1st Dec.We met at Ryan house to pick them about 10am. We reached Ipoh ard 12pm and we met aunty Lilian & uncle Clement At Mcdonalds. They brought us to Chemor for lunch. This is meal is really full and delicious. After lunch we had a rest at Aunty Lilian House. We ate fruits together and chatted for a while.


Steam fish with wine


After we refresh ourself, we go out to Ipoh town to have our dinner. We had the Ipoh most famous food 'Ipoh Chicken Noodles' in town. But after that, we found we are not full enough, then we go to the night food court area in town to try out others nice food. I had ABC with Lime ice cream as my dessert.


ABC

Me and Carmen

This two days, I had ate a lots nice food. I also met Carmen in Ipoh before I left Ipoh to join our lunch together in a home made style restaurant to have our Nyonya food. Anyhow, the most unforgettable food is my favourite " Tau Foo Fa".



My Favourite "Tau Foo Fa" with Coconut Sugar

1 comment:

Baby^Girl said...

omg...
that tau foo fa.. photo ..
so fat.. like pig ! wahahahhaa