Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Lucas's Full Moon Party

My cousin sis - Chirstine Sim Foong Ling was just gave birth last month. Congratulations to her and her husband. It is their 1st baby. They had a full moon party for their little love one on 2nd August. Her son is so cute and name is Lucas Oh Li Jye. He look like Uncle Jeffrey. Haha:) He had brown hair and weight is 7.7 pounds when he was born. Here are some photos to share. Baby is really amazing and cute till me and my husband cant wait to see our baby also. Haha:) Next should be my turn.....

3 comments:

kassie said...

so dear are u going to ve a similiar full moon party also? ehehheheeh.....i juz bought a baby shirt for the baby girl last week ahahahah

chewsheiwei said...

Dear, I hope to have party of coz. But as you know I stay in flat, very unconvenient to have such big party in flat wan lor. We might consider to have it in restaurant. I dunno..See how...:)Now having sales every where really many cheap clotehs nc cute wear for babies..But only not so much cash to grab it. Haha:)

Baby^Girl said...

wahahaha !! Lucas so cute !! hehe .. really look like uncle jeffrey .. somemore brown hair ! wahaha ...
full moon party me also not able to attend !! haih ...
fine.... at HEE LAI TON lo .
haha .. ur favourite place ! wahahaha .. the design so nice !!