Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another Sunday

Without daddy joining the class also no photos taken..:(
Time flies fast, day by day and come to another Sunday again. Hubby is busy working on my dad new house renovation job. I was alone at home take care my precious little Sheyanne. I was thinking whether want to bring her to gymboree class or not. Due to too boring staying at home, I decided to bring her to gymboree class alone. Haha:) Once we reached, I found that the babies who are same class with Sheyanne are all not in. Sheyanne got new friends today and the class seems to be quiet. May be due to H1N1 many parents didnt bring the babies to class also. But...when the class almost finished, some of Sheyanne old classmate walked out from the music room, then only I know that some of them had been upgraded to new level and attended the music class after the play class. Hehe:) We were really busy and alwasy absent from class that's why many things we also not aware. Haha:) Nevermind, as long as my Sheyanne enjoyed the class much. After class, we go home directly let her take a nap then we prepared for dinner with my parents @ Restaurant Hee Lai Ton, Jln Pudu. Before the dinner, we went to Time Square for a short shopping. Actually the main purpose we are looking luggages for our trip. Oh..finally we found what we want but the price is so expensive. I told the sales there, I confirm want to small hand carry trolley bag but the big luggage would like to consider 1st. See whether she can keep the bag for me and I will come back by next Sunday. She agreed and only will hold untill Sunday if I not coming to buy on Sunday, she will release the bags again. Then we rush back to the restaurnat for ther dinner. It was an annual dinner by dunno what association. So got performances. Sheyanne is very active when she heard the nusic, she will shake her bottom. What a cute action. Haha:)

Playing "Peek a Boo" with daddy

Sheyanne want to dance on the empty table


Biting her finger while shaking...

No comments: