Thursday, October 29, 2009

Charity Dinner

Event: SMKPP Charity Dinner
Venue: PGRM Wawasan Hall

So happy dancing

My dad had bought a table of dinner for charity purpose for the Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Pudu (Perempuan). My mom said no need to be so punctual and so rush as they mentioned start by 8pm. So after work, we slowly take our time to take bath and dressing up. Since we knew Sheyanne like to take people bags, I purposely gave her a bag and put a handkerchief inside and ask her to carry. So funny, she carry at the way like what adults do. Never want to put her bag down. Even with her hand up not to let the bag drop. Haha:) The big is a bit big for her but she is happy for it. We reached there around 7.40pm. Once I reached, I got shocked coz it was Malay meal. Sheyanne start looking for her bottle from the diaper bag coz I knew she is hungry. Luckily outside the hall there is a stall selling bakeries. I bought one packet of cream puff & 2 mini sausages. It was for charity also. Not as rich as my dad bought a table @ RM1000 but at least I also spend some for charity also. Hehe:) There are many performances and Sheyanne like to dance while there is music. hehe:) so cute...Malay meal starter was a cold dishes. Oh no...what food can Sheyanne eat?? End up, we leave about 9pm and after Sheyanne sleep, hubby went out to take away Hokkien Mee.

See the way she take her bag

See how Sheyanne perform her Indian Dance!

No comments: