Saturday, October 31, 2009

WF's Birthday Celebration

Friendship forever!

Happy Birthday to my dear Wey Foong.
We had a dinner together in Bandar Purteri Puchong of an Italian Restaurant named Caff. I met Kim in Cannught to as she follow our car together before I pick Sheyanne in Sri Petaling. We reached there around 8.30pm. Sorry Wei Yee & Calvin who was punctual and waiting us there. But we are not the last. Haha:) the main role person- WF & Ryan was the last. Aiyah..nevermind la, she is birthday girl ma. The food was disppointed. Total bill of 7 of us was RM198. We ordered 2 sets of lamb set, One turkey Ham pizza, one spaggetti, one escargott, one machos, one caesar salad, one macoroni and 4 bottomless drinks.

I like this very much!

Happy Birthay to Wey Foong!

Sheyanne: " I want to drink!"

Daddy & Sheyanne

No comments: