Saturday, December 5, 2009

Company Trip to PD

Sheyanne in Yukata

My company had been orgianised an annual trip since 2005. Year 2006 our destination was in Pulau Pangkor Island Berjaya Resorts. Year 2007 was in A Famosa Family Day for 2 Days 1 Night. Year 2008 we went to Pulau Langkawi - Awana Porto Malai by Air Asia for 3 Days 2 Nights. This year 2009 we only had a short trip in Port Dickson - Eagle Ranch Resort. Early morning DAM staffs assembly in office about 7.30am, we departed from Office around 8.30am and we reach our resort by 10am. While others DAM staffs was having seminar trining, I was looking at my Sheyanne and had escape the training.

Only Eat all the time

She is eating Potato Chips!

By 12pm, I got my room key as my room was ready already. Due to others room are not ready yet, Ivy and her princess also sharing the same room with me to take shower and sleep. What the hell, the water heater is not functioning and both of the kids are so sticky due to heavy sweat when playing around just now. I still gave her a cold quick shower. She was shaking when I shower her with cold water but she still enjoyed and like to played with the water there. Haha:) Playful and she really like shower. Ivy's daughter is 2 years old but she scared of shampooing to wash hair. Still need to wash her hair like baby style. Oh,..my girl no longer want that style to shower since she can stand. Now she almost shower like adults already - under the shower. After shower, I got a called from Kelly and said it was Lunch time, I bring Sheyanne out for lunch. Luckily many peoples halpe me to carry her a while while I m having my lunch. And her best things is she never refuse to follow anybody IF got soemthing to eat. :) After lunch, I knew this naughty is very tired already so I bring her back to room, gave her a bottle of milk and she slept half way. Suppose it was a best time for us having a great family holiday without any cost. But due to hubby career, somethings had been changed. He drove alone after work to resort to meet us while me and Sheyanne went with bus. While waitiing hubby to reach, I also sleep together with Sheyanne.

Just woke up from her afternoon nap

Eat again!

Sheyanne knew where I keep her tupperware of snack

Get me the tupperware and asked me to open for her

He reached about 5pm and rushing to have fun with Sheyanne in pool. Sheyanne loves swimming so much, although the water is cold. She defnitely not afraid at all while both of us so worried she got cold. We brought bubbles there for her to have fun but wind too strong and she got no chances to catch and pop the bubbles. After a while and the water is cold, we want to stop playing and went back to room for shower before our dinner.

Finally can have fun in pool

The Water is so cold

See her big tummy. swim suit cannot fit already! Anybody want to get her new set of bikini?

Swim ! Swim ! Swim!

Enjoyed in the pool

Daddy & Sheyanne playing together!

Jacuzzi

Sheyanne in her aeroplane float

Up from the pool still want to sit inside the float

Our dinner was having by the pool side, oh my god, my girl keep walking around and wanted to jump into the pool. Both of us tiring chasing her around. She showed her dance to my MD. Haha:) My MD said she is so cute. But everyone saying she is so short but body fat fat. Very cute! :) Agreed, she is short with big big tummy! Haha:) 3 of us was so triing that night, slept together around 9pm coz next morning hubby nee dto rush back KL for work by 8am. We left very early for the trip! Hubby said kind a waste for this holidays!

Walking non stop!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! Her tummy very big...very "geli"...let big gu gu get u a new 1!!

Baby^Girl said...

why is big gugu . not 2nd gugu leh ?
omg !!
her tummy .. so big..
need to keep fit la..
fatty girl ..
but cute enough !!
good girl !

Unknown said...

big gugu richer than 2nd gugu mah!