Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Little Helper

Just back from PD. So tiring. Sheyanne is so kind, she helping me to do housework. So good girl. Even I didnt asked her to do, she automatically follow me. While I was hanging the clothes, she took for me. While I was cleaning the floor using the tape roller. She follow me do only. Haha:) She will throw her pampers to dustbin after I changed her. Throw her dirty clothes to the laudry basket.

My Little Helper

After that, I brought her to Gymboree Class alone. To reward her so clever girl even hubby is not free. Haha:)

@ Gymboree

4 comments:

kassie said...

so cute!!! cant wait to see her on kim's birthday.

Baby^Girl said...

so good girl anot o ? next time show me ar !

chewsheiwei said...

Haha:) YEah..she is good girl (Sometimes) but also very naughty....hehe:)

Lybil said...

Awww, that's so sweet of her :-)

cheers,
HN
http://lybil1.free.fr