Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Birthday Dinner

Times flies! It's my 27th Birthday this year. No big celebration & we went out dinner with Yeou Wei & Hippo. Yeou Wei was having the same birth date with me. Hehe:) We had a Thai food @ Sawadee 88 in Cheras. Really dunno how to describe this place. Need to pass by a very long, dark & broken road to reach. We met @ Petronas Station to go together coz only hubby knew the way. All of us was so suprising that everyone was so puntual. We reached Petrol station @ 8pm. HAha:) Came to the food there, for me is so so only but the environment feel is very good. :) no aircond but all under an Atap house. :) Thai food i still prefer Awet in Yulek. Had a great chat & gathering for the guys. While me and Sheyanne walking around to see fish & dog there. Haha:)

some food forgot to take pictures...

Like Daddy Like Daughter

My Sweet Heart

Total bill: RM126 for 4 persons. We ordered:
1 x Fish
1 x BBQ cuttle fish
1 x mix fish&prawn cake
1 x omelettle (for Sheyanne)
1 x vege
1 x Kaki Ayam (cannot finish coz only hubby alone taking it)
3 x Coconut Drinks
1 x Coke

No comments: