Thursday, April 22, 2010

Naughty

When Sheyanne grow older, she tends to be getting naughty now but also she is very cute sometimes. Hehe:) Now she know many things with an 18 months old. Still at learning stage of talking. Very depend on her mood, she will talk properly when she want to. Haha:) Today, she saw my camera, then she show me some cheeky face and asked me to take photos of her. Haha:) How I know? Coz she is my gal, always have to understand her well even she cannot talk properly now. She point the camera & show me her cheeky pose & faces. Hehe:) So cute? Sometimes she is cute & sweet to me when she obey. But sometimes she is really naughty like a boy, run here and there. Crawl up & down without help. She wanted to be independent and trying to copy adults. We dare not to do bad things in front of her. She can learn very fast.
Hehe:)

See her cheeky pose. Haha:)

Naked eating papaya

Sheyanne:" Is my belly big?"

2 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

so fat...diet lo....
the tummy..omg...
like boy....
sailor not bad..hahah

chewsheiwei said...

Fat? but Dr thum said she is not fat wor..just her waist is small so we always can see her big belly.