Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sailor Girl

Today Sheyanne is in Sailor girl attire to Gymboree class. She was so cute and look pretty with in. A boy who is her classmate go and hug her and take photo with her somemore. :) But Daddy do not like the material of the dress.Haih..it is cheap dress only so of coz quality is not that good la. Hehe:)

My sailor girl

Mission in action

Rolling ! Rolling ! Rolling !

Loves to sleep on the parashoot while others on the ride

After class, we met up my SIL to go and buy sunglasses in Bangsar. Hehe:) Finally got my Branded sunglasses @ my budget price. Hooray! Already wanted to buy so many years but very hard to get a nice and fit me well coz my face is very small. After that, we continue shopping in Midvalley. Sheyanne's feet had grown up much & we bought a new pair of shoes for her in FOS. We went to Jusco too. I bought 2 pack of Huggies Pull Up pants coz got promotion. Got lucky draw & photography section. After that, we pass by another counter that selling farm full milk. Sheyanne saw the cow and told me she want to take photos with the cow. Haha:) But after taken the photos, my camera no battery.

See her cheeky pose!

Sheyanne:" Mummy, this is moo moo."

At night, we went to have a crab dinner. A very full and delicious dinner. :) But Sheyanne was having fever at night. Poor girl. She had grown a big new tooth. I think this is the reason that made her fever. Everytime she got fever when she got new teeth coming out. Hope she get well soon.

No comments: