Wednesday, October 20, 2010

China Trip - Day 6

Trip of 6d5n is going to end. Our flight is 10.45am and all of us woke up early to go to the airport to check in. I had vomited few times since 5.30am. Not feeling well, eat or drink also will vomit. Hao also same as me but he didn't vomit but just not feeling well.
Sheyanne having her morning milk before we leave Venetian
Hubby get Sheyanne a morning milk while I m taking a shower before we leave. Once everyone is done, we are ready to check out and headed to Airport. They had a breakfast in Airport but I cant eat anything.
Busy body
Once reach home, directly went to visit doctor. Doctor said ate too much sour things and made me gastric and some food cannot digest well so made me vomited. After taken the medicine, I had a short nap while others went out for early dinner, I ate some white porridge before I went to bed.

Luckily I feel Ok next morning. Trip had been over and let's looking forward to my next short trip to Bali in Dec. :)

No comments: