Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sheyanne Birthday's Family Dinner

My pretty birthday princess - Sheyanne
Times flies and Sheyanne turn 2 years old today. Since we had a small party last week. On the big day, we had a simple family dinner in Pudu, HLT. Dress my princess up so pretty that day. She was so happy today. She loves the dress and turning here and there to let her dress flying. Daddy and me love the dress so much too. :) This dress was tailor made as I bought the cloth my own, and saw the dress design online but just that online piece do not have a size. So I decided to ask Jess to tailor made for me. But she mentioned she do not have the color or print cloth for my design. So I went to look for the cloth for myself. Haha:) Included all, this dress become not cheap at the end. :) But I really satisfy with it. Thanks Jess!
With "gu jie"
Yum Seng!
3 pretties! Haha:)
Aunty Jenny was late for the dinner while all the dishes already being served. I order another No.2 Jelly cake for Sheyanne online through Jelly Cake House. She loves it so much especially the small pieces of animals on the cake. She can blow candles herself! :) We enjoyed the dinner among the family and I had taken lots of photos of pretty Birthday girl today. Hehe:)

Mummy & Sheyanne
Happy Birthday to you, Sheyanne!
Lovely Family pic!
After eating the cake, received ang pao from "Ye ye & yi poh!"
Group pic without my parents (coz they leave early)
After the dinner, aunty Jenny wish to visit my parents new house in lake field for the renovation ideas. So all of us moved to there. Chee Him was here to celebrate birthday with Sheyanne. According to FIL, Sheyanne was sticked with Him all the day long. Hehe:) She need a companion to play with. :) The 2 kids playing chasing here and there happily in a big house until both sweated much. After some play and joys, I taken out Sheyanne inner shirt so that she feel more cool. Haha:) She looks so sexy without the inner shirt.
She finally can cycle now!
Happily chasing by Him Him "goh goh"
Sexy girl!
Sheyanne loves dogs!
Turn , Turn, Turn!
She was playing happily and tired too. We dismissed around 11.30pm and surprisingly Sheyanne never request for milk all the day too. Kids were always like that, got play never remember hunger. Haha:) Before we leave, I want to changed her to her pajamas but she just do not want to change. She said," 美美!" pointing with her lovely dress. End up, I only can change her after she sleep.

What's a happy and memorable day today!

3 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

walau .. special make wan ar the dress.. no wonder so nice la !!
real can cycle anot o ? haha !

chewsheiwei said...

Nice dress..everyone said so princess! Can cycle a bit very slow lor..coz legs still not enough long geh..haha:)

BoeyJoey said...

You have a very lovely princess there, Joanne. Happy Belated Birthday, Sheyanne :-).

I'm Pei Yi, writing from nivnivHandmade and BoeyJoey :-). Thanks for your purchase of the hairclips. Hope Sheyanne will like them.

Hope you don't mind I visit your blog :-). You are welcomed to visit mine too :-).