Monday, April 30, 2012

Bento Creation #37

I think this is the most satisfied bento that I had done. :) Its Elmo!
Elmo Bento
Too bad when I m home, Ann didn't eat the bento and I keep asking her why why why? I so sad that it wasted my heart & time preparing for her.

Ann:" That's too much, I m so full!"
Me:" Where got much? Why are you so full?"
Ann:" I ate 'lotus biscuit', yeh yeh bought for me from pasar!"
Me:" Next time those snacks cannot eat before school!"

I believed if she didn't take the snacks before school, sure she will finish the bento of mine. :) Hubby asked me do not force her and scold her if she didn't eat. He worried next time she will throw away or give to her friend eat just because scare scolding by me. I m not scolding her actually but just to find out why she didn't not want to eat. :) Explaining which is good & healthy food and which is rubbish snacks to her. Taken too much snack is very unhealthy to her too. Hope she will improve her eating habbits!

No comments: