Wednesday, April 11, 2012

KLCC Park

Its a public holidays again and we got no ideas where to go. Finally we decided to go KLCC Park. Forgot our last visit is when but  I think it had been quite long time we never been there. Early morning woke up to prepare some picnic food for the kids. My SIL joined us as well.
The snacks 
 Too bad the weather is not sunny. After 30 minutes, it started to rain and we are hide under the shaded booth for meal time. Luckily that the rain stop very soon. Kids continue play a while and we decided to leave as rain seems going to drop again and it will be bigger.
 Jayne's 1st swing on her own!
 Ann also on basket swing!
 Jayne meal time
 Mummy's precious!
 Her cute face during biting...
 Bubbles...
 Sheyanne
When we on the way to the car park to get our car, it really rain......I had dated with my parents for dim sum celebration belated birthday for my dad. We stop by Ampang Park to get a small cake & Ann chosen a chocolate banana cake for her grandfather. :)
Happy Birthday to my dad!

No comments: