Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sistaz Gathering Party


Hubby and me

Today we had a fun party at my place. We had this party for celebration of my belated birthday and wei yee birthday. Attended person of coz all are my beloved sistaz lor..Love them so much..Hehe:) This is a potluck party which everyone bring some food over. We had beef stew, fried mee hun, curry chicken, fried rice, bbq lamb, secret receipe cheese birthday cake and etc...
After the dinner, we shoot photos at every corner of my small house.. Haha:) later then we have fun and crazy game session. Haha:) I really enjoyed the night. Thanks gals....

Sistaz Forver!

3 "Professional' Photographer


With my beloved sistaz

Cutting Cake

Gaming Session

4 comments:

-=* hoho *=- said...

eee.. how come i dun hav the cutting photo? hehehe.. pls send the photo to my email k. Thanks.. Muaksss.. and kim got her blog as well. kimkim1983.blogspot.com
you got visit our blog not ar?? mine is flickr2007.blogspot.com leave some comment la!! =)

Kim said...

Flickr2007, STOP FORCING everyone to leave comments in your blog.. haha.. It's only for free ppl like me to leave you comments and messages...

Oh, It's YOU! Been asking shei wei, how smart she is knows that i had a blog just created day ago!

kassie said...

since when that kim ve a blog?????

Kim said...

Kassie, no surprise, bee "forced" by hoho, she has been encouraging me to create one, motivating.. haha.. just joking! no lar, purpose of creating this blog mainly to share our memories and some others interesting and meaningful articles..