Saturday, March 1, 2008

Special Day

I was off today. Early morning after tuition class, I was rushed to Puchong to sign the S&P. Too bad the lawayer was late. When I was on the way to sign the agreement, I was dated by Wei Yee to go Ikea. After signing, I rushed home to have my lunch - porridge that hubby cooked previous night. Haha:) Delicious....Ard 1pm, Wei Yee reached my place to picked me up and we go Ikea together. We just shopped and walk around as she was looking some items for her Kiddyplace shop window display. I reach home around 4pm, and take a rest while waiting hubby come back from work as we have another appointment with his friends. We bought movie ticket of "Jumper" @ Pavilion at 8.50pm. We meet up Yeou Wei, Hippo and Buey Tiong earlier to have our dinner first. We ate Charbroiled Js as our dinner. It was really a big big burger set. Both of us just sharing a set and it was so full. Haha:) After that, we met Loke and Seet Peng to go for our movie show together. Jumper a movie that went a lots of country and places. For me, I feel not bad. Hehe:) After show, we went to Sakura to have some desserts and we chat for while. Nowadays was so different as last time as Loke need to go for bed earlier. Haha:) Thanks friends!

No comments: