Saturday, September 6, 2008

BBQ Party | 6th September 2008


A long waited event - BBQ Party @ Wei Yee's house. We had choosen Wei Yee's place as we do not need to do those clean up jobs after the party. Firstly, would really like to thanks Wei Yee for putting so much efforts for preparing all the nice food for us. Agreed with Kim that it was really a "quality and ncie" BBQ Party though it was over my budget. Haha:)
Unfortunately it was rained in the mid of teh BBQ Party. Although that, but it still doesnt affects our mood. We still continue eating and chatting while BBQ -ing under the shade. Among all the food, i like the most was Wei Yee's 1st time cook of the asam sotong and fish. She purspoely cook white rice for me somemore. So considering .. Thank you! Would like to say the sotong i only ate 2 pcs..It was really a small portion...Next will be the BBQ corn. Then comes BBQ mashmellows.

After that, we have our desserts section which is the ice cream choosen by Ching Yee. She was so clever and bought 2 flavours of ice-cream to satisfied all of ours taste. Haha:) Strawberry, Vanilla and chocolate. They also prepared the toppings of almond, nuts and caramel sauce to make it even more delicious. Haha:) Thank you. But then I only have a small cup of it.

After all, they all are busy copying the movies and photos. Too bad I didnt bring my pendrive. Wei Yee's sis gave me a lots of old clothes for my baby. Although it was 2nd hand but relaly i dont mind and even appreciated it very much. Thank you so much to your sister. It helps me to save a lots of money.

Nothing the less, we all are crazy of photo shooting esepcailly with my belly. Haha:) Coz they will no longer to take photos with it after few more weeks. Haha:) While we gals are chatting and photoshooting in the room, the guys was chatting with their men topics outside the room also. I really enjoyed that night and thanks so much. Love you gals always.
**I havent copy the photos from Wei Yee yet. Will post up later once I got it.

No comments: