Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sai Keat & Yee Voon's Wedding Dinner

Date: 28th September 2008
Venue: Noble Banquet @ Jln Imbi
It's a big day for this sweet couple - Sai Keat & Yee Voon. I wish them have a happy marriage and forever love. Knew them since our secondary times. Congratulations to both of them. This dinner was just like a gathering where we met many of our old old friends. We reached around 7.25pm. Quite punctual. Haha:) As we reached, hubby met his old mates and have a long chat. Where we gals of coz cant wait for the photoshooting. Had been long long time we didnt have such crazy photo shooting already. Hehe:) While waiting, we chatted and all of them crazy excited to touch my belly. My baby girl was also very active and kicking around. :) Most probably she might be excited to meet so many people also. Below are some photos shooted in the Dinner.

Danny, Alex, Wei Yee, Ching Yee, Wey Foong, Jo Ling, Pui Cheng, Me & Hubby

Us with the groom - Sai Keat

Best Ji Mui forever....

2 comments:

Kim said...

i am glad that i occupied 50% of the photos you posted. haha!

chewsheiwei said...

Coz I worry you will jealous that 4 of us shooting non stop without you. I guess from WY camera will have more copis of photos on that night. I purposely choose those got you wan to post on my blog coz u're part of us ma..